Battle Rope Double Waves
- Holding a battle rope in each hand, slightly bend at the knees and maintain a tight core.
- Synchronize the ropes to follow an up and down pattern.
- Bring the ropes upward together to your shoulder level then downward to hip level and immediately back up.
- Repeat the movement, ensuring you keep the ropes together.
- Do not lock out your elbows at any point during the exercise.
Related exercises to discover
Battle rope double waves is a gym work out exercise that targets abs and shoulders and upper back & lower traps and also involves calves and hamstrings and quadriceps. Refer to the illustration and instructions above for how to perform this exercise correctly. Mountain climbers / alternating knee-ins, barbell front raises and lateral / side shoulder dumbbell raises / power partials are related exercise that target the same muscle groups as battle rope double waves. Visit our directory for more exercises.
Our exercise illustrations represent original artwork registered with and protected by the U.S. Copyright Office. Unauthorized use violators will be prosecuted. More details.